Skip to main content

I had no food or shelter. I lived on the streets, slept in bus stands and parks, I was abandoned by Everyone then Jesus hold me


Testimony of Pastor Praveen -
Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Reddimalla Praveen Ratna Kumar. I was born on 15th May, 1973, in Bellampalli, Adilabad, District of Andhra Pradesh, in South India. I was born to Mrs Lee Alexander and Mr.E.Alexander, who worked in Singareni Colleries Company as Mining officer. My grandfather Rev.Reddimalla Gyana Ratnam, served God in C.S.I, Dornakal diocese

Though I was brought up in a Christian family, I didn’t know anything about Lord Jesus Christ. I thought that I could enter into heaven as I had a Christian background. So with that pride, I never went to sunday school or church. After completion of my Degree in Wesley College, Hyderabad, I returned back to my native place Belampally. As my father was in an officer’s position at his work I had access to money, friends and free facilities and so used to spend all my time with friends in clubs, parks and play grounds. Even when I did not know God, He protected me and prevented from getting into any bad habits other than spending time with friends and involving in unnecessary matters. Bellamapally was famous as Naxalite controlled area and because of our misbehavior in the society, they warned us. But we didn’t listen to them. One day they attacked us. So I left my native place and ran away to Hyderabad to save my life. I had no food or shelter. I lived on the streets, slept in bus stands and parks. My daily food was two bananas and water. I was abandoned by every one and no one consoled me or encouraged me. I attempted suicide three times but did not succeed

Accidentally one day I came across Vishwavani meetings in S.P.G grounds, Secunderabad (the main speaker was Bro. BVD Joshi and Vijay Kumar, Kakinada). I knew that dinner would be served after the meeting, so I went there just to have dinner. At that time I had not eaten any food for the last three days. I was sitting at one corner of the ground without any interest towards the message and was waiting to have dinner after the meeting. But through that message, The Holy Spirit God opened my eyes and showed me all my faults. I immediately confessed my sins and realized that I was a sinner and accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. On 23rd Jan 1993, at 9:15 p.m., I told God that “God if you lift me up from this pit, I will serve you and I will die for you” Just two days after that, I got a job as a store in charge in Deccan Continental, a Five star hotel in Hyderabad. I got a good fellowship in Kukatpally. My spiritual Mother, Rev.Ratna Manikyam of Lords Grace Church, used to encourage me a lot. I was working as an Evangelist along with my job. I got married in the year 1995 with Ramadevi, who was saved from a Hindu family and is a good believer. She is working as a staff nurse in Indian Railways, Bellampally. After my marriage along with the ministry, I started a travel business with an auto and a Jeep. I went through major financial crisis of a loss of 4.5 lakhs in the business. We both went through a major depression and disposed off the vehicles. God taught me many lessons in whatever I did and wherever I went. I surrendered myself totally and came to full time ministry on 9th Dec, 1999 Dec.

God blessed us with a beautiful church by our aunty Srilatha Sundaram. The Church started with three people in the first meeting. God touched many people through our ministry. Many people were delivered from demonic spirits, sickness, troubles, financial crisis, family problems etc. God blessed us gradually and now we have moved to a new church building in the same premises which can now accommodate 1000 people. We also have a Bible school, a 24 hour Prayer Tower and a T.V. ministry. My desire is to conduct Revival meetings in every District in Andhra Pradesh. Till now we have reached Eight districts on a regular monthly program. My Vision is to start a home for the aged and an orphanage. My desire is to reach our Nation and lift the Banner of Jesus Christ.

God blessed me with two children Abishek, Akshaya and with a spiritual son Stephen who shoulders and shares the burden and responsibility of this ministry.

So, pray for us and our Ministry. May God richly bless you all.

Pastor R. Praveen

Popular posts from this blog

Testimony of Smith Wigglesworth -had one of the greatest healing ministries in history,IN WHICH 23 DEAD'S WERE RAISED

Smith Wigglesworth had one of the greatest healing ministries in history. But there was a time when this great apostle of faith was reluctant to even preach. Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber from Bradford, England. While he believed in divine healing, he didn’t believe that anyone was getting healed in Bradford. So Wigglesworth took afflicted souls to nearby Leeds every Tuesday. He was confident that a group that practiced divine healing there had an anointing to break the yokes of sickness and disease. He was confident because his wife Polly was healed in Leeds. Little did he know that Bradford would soon be recognized as a place for divine healing, too, and that God would use a plumber as His chosen vessel. It all started the day Bradford church leaders decided to attend the Keswick Convention, an annual summer reunion held to promote “practical holiness.” Smith Wigglesworth reluctantly agreed to administrate the church meetings during their absence, yet hoped to persuade someon

Testimony of Dr. Benny Prasad- From Failure (Sucidal Attempt) To Most Valued Musician,Perfoemed in 224 contries,Limca book awrd

Benny Prasad was Born on 6th August 1975, in Bangalore, India, Benny was the first of his generation in the family. His birth was celebrated with the highest of hopes for his future. But his was not a promising start - HE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ASTHMA which required him to take cortisone steroids from which he DEVELOPED RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, 60 % LUNG DAMAGE AND AN IMMUNE SYSTEM REGULARLY FAILING HIM, which threatens his life even to this day. His parents believed that these terrible early difficulties would only make his success all the more blessed and honorable. He was expected to excel in his studies, to set an example for his younger brother and sisters. He struggles to live up to such pressures, his father a highly regarded scientist at the National Aerospace Laboratories, spent a lot of time trying to drill mathematics and science into Benny but in vain. Instead he MASTERED A FIREY AND QUICK TEMPER, FORGERY AND EXPERTISE IN THE ART OF LYING. This brought his family only sha

Tamil Christian Prayer Order

 Click the below link to open the same https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FOK5nHiFd1N8mEfjX2Z5NFhaySrYtJq/view?usp=sharing