Skip to main content

Testimony of Nitin Agarwal,found Jesus is the Only one who is True & Living Lord who can give salvation & Now he is Pastor Isaac


My encounter with Christ. Isaac (Nitin) Agarwal

 Dear brothers & Sisters! Greetings to you in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus! Today I am going to share with you my testimony of salvation. Why I went for it and how it has helped me. My name was Nitin Agarwal. Now My name is Pastor Isaac Agarwal.
I am posted in India. Let me first tell who I was. I used to smoke, drink, drugs including brown sugar, Indian herb, heroine etc. Whenever pressure will mount up go to bar and drink.
I was a Hindu by virtue of my religion but I never really believed in God like any other young generation Indian. Because to be true as far as I know my generation none of us really believed in any supernatural power when it comes to get the things done. Though we might say that God will do it but we know the truth there is no confidence that something will happen. Getting up on a Monday morning to see Saturday.
For me it all started from a bar when one of the owners (a sister) invited me to church. I was running after her so I accepted the invitation. But I did not go. But when she insisted I went.
I loved the worship so I started attending Sunday service just to have some nice time during the week full of tension and stress. But one good thing I stopped following her. At that point I discovered that these people are teaching something practical, so let me learn to make life easy because they were saying the saying the things pertaining that you are? What you can do but I didn’t become a Christian. I told them that I am here as a visitor.
Then I had a strong desire to turn them to Hindus. I used to argue over so many things that Hindu religion could offer because deep in my heart since Babri Mosque riots (December 6, 1992) I was looking for a solution. But I was so imbibed in my religion that I could not see anything beyond it. I though that it is the best thing.
But I wanted the peace and religion cannot give us peace. In our religion we are taught that you will be given opportunity to become human when you have lived the life of every other existing species on this earth to be precise after 8400000 lives. If there is any mark on your body it signifies the sin of your previous life. I kept searching, arguing but they (people in church) will not argue.
They used to hear me carefully not saying anything. So I used to prepare my theory to argue on Sunday. But one day I asked myself who am I? What is purpose in my life? Brothers and sisters we are living a life without purpose. There is no dignity, no self-respect, no motivation just living like a dog to please his master throughout his life.
Reading books “Think and grow rich” and being poorer. Worshipping 33 million gods eventually everything sand, paper, cow, dog etc. to get nothing. Doing the things, which we do not want to do.
Living in pressure, frustration, and anxiety. Doing slavery for six days, a week twelve hours a day and looking for peace, comfort, friends on whom you can trust somebody to listen to us. So start drinking, smoking and all that. But no answer.
Monday morning things are same. Why WHY this way? Why we are being handicapped why we cannot do the thing or live our life the way we want to be. Why so much pressure from boss to perform, from family to perform, from friends to perform. Waiting for things to happen and act accordingly manage, manage, manage.
Is this we call life? People out there are saying that man is conquering the word. Which world we are winning? A world full of selfishness, hatred, annoyance and frustration. People say human can control everything. But where we are heading towards getting controlled.
But Christianity says that it is a life of practical application this is the way of life. A life God wants us to live. A life full of peace, dignity, confidence, love, success and abundance. It says that we should forsake our thoughts and take God’s thought.
We all are looking for some good comments from somebody to get some confidence but that is not enough because those people will change their thoughts about you and you will be thinking again about yourself. But listen what God says about you that you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, a victor, an over comer, bundle of success ordained for productivity. A life that includes having dominion, ruling and reining. For that you need to break away from your feeling of insecurity into a life of confidence.
Any thought, which condemns us or bring you down is not from god. Stop those negative thoughts to control you. God loves you unconditionally with all that he is and all he has. God has good thoughts towards us-thoughts of peace and he has given us a future.
Oh boy, when I heard all this I started to think what is this? This cannot be said by humans but by God alone. In my religion they didn’t say anything like this. Only condemnation and low self –esteem in front of god. We want to be righteous with our works but we cannot be.
We need grace of God to become righteous. Now I started to think what is religion and from where it came into existence? I told you in the starting that I was looking for a solution for those Babri Mosque communal riots seriously. So I realized on my road to discovery that so called religions were started with the thinking or intensions to reform, to give peace, to guide people to reach god but these religious reformers in the end said that they are still searching for peace and destination. But they couldn’t tell people this truth of their on going search.
So all of them ended in dilemma. Because they realized you couldn’t reach through a way made by men. Anybody can start religion. Because the definition of religion is man seeking God.
Like Akbar started Deen-A-Elahi, Gautam Buddha started his own way. Guru Nanak stated his own. Prophet Mohammed started his own. etc They were reformers trying to help out people to reach God.
They did not say to worship them because they themselves started that way to reach God, find God, know God, reveal God. But what their followers did they make these reformers their own god. Separated themselves from others and started worshiping them without knowing what they are doing or what those reformers were doing. So they have so many differences among themselves.
But truth is this you cannot reach God through away made by men. You can only reach him by a way made by God Almighty. Like you cannot get American Visa from any other embassy except American Embassy. So God made the way to reach Him and that way is Jesus.
So after so much discussions, arguments I discovered who I am and what is my purpose and destiny. And if I want to achieve all this I have to change my way and myself. So I decided to make Jesus Christ the Lord of my life. Since then my life is not same now I used to wake up on Monday to take a step daily to fulfill my purpose and destiny.
To bring people to salvation: A work, which gives me satisfaction that I am doing something to please my Creator. So I invite you also to come and see by yourself. God bless you. .

Popular posts from this blog

Testimony of Smith Wigglesworth -had one of the greatest healing ministries in history,IN WHICH 23 DEAD'S WERE RAISED

Smith Wigglesworth had one of the greatest healing ministries in history. But there was a time when this great apostle of faith was reluctant to even preach. Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber from Bradford, England. While he believed in divine healing, he didn’t believe that anyone was getting healed in Bradford. So Wigglesworth took afflicted souls to nearby Leeds every Tuesday. He was confident that a group that practiced divine healing there had an anointing to break the yokes of sickness and disease. He was confident because his wife Polly was healed in Leeds. Little did he know that Bradford would soon be recognized as a place for divine healing, too, and that God would use a plumber as His chosen vessel. It all started the day Bradford church leaders decided to attend the Keswick Convention, an annual summer reunion held to promote “practical holiness.” Smith Wigglesworth reluctantly agreed to administrate the church meetings during their absence, yet hoped to persuade someon

Testimony of Dr. Benny Prasad- From Failure (Sucidal Attempt) To Most Valued Musician,Perfoemed in 224 contries,Limca book awrd

Benny Prasad was Born on 6th August 1975, in Bangalore, India, Benny was the first of his generation in the family. His birth was celebrated with the highest of hopes for his future. But his was not a promising start - HE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ASTHMA which required him to take cortisone steroids from which he DEVELOPED RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, 60 % LUNG DAMAGE AND AN IMMUNE SYSTEM REGULARLY FAILING HIM, which threatens his life even to this day. His parents believed that these terrible early difficulties would only make his success all the more blessed and honorable. He was expected to excel in his studies, to set an example for his younger brother and sisters. He struggles to live up to such pressures, his father a highly regarded scientist at the National Aerospace Laboratories, spent a lot of time trying to drill mathematics and science into Benny but in vain. Instead he MASTERED A FIREY AND QUICK TEMPER, FORGERY AND EXPERTISE IN THE ART OF LYING. This brought his family only sha

Tamil Christian Prayer Order

 Click the below link to open the same https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FOK5nHiFd1N8mEfjX2Z5NFhaySrYtJq/view?usp=sharing