Skip to main content

Testimony of Pardeep Parvez Khan - Jesus is true & Living Lord who changed my Life & washed away all my sins through His Blood


Greetings in the matchless name of Jesus Christ”

My self pardeep parvez khan, 37 years old born and brought up in Christian family. My great grand father was a Muslim but as he was chosen one so that after wards he embraces Jesus & stated following Christianity. Hallelujah.
We were very poor family. since our childhood we use to read bible daily, our Parents not use to give breakfast until we don’t read the bible and pray before God. We were 4 brothers and 1 sister; I am second one from children and first male child to parents. One of my brother died due to some disease. The time passed away & I completed 10 th class and after that I couldn’t continue my studies regularly due to financial Problem & my sister was elder to me. I started working in shops etc. because I had to work and help to my family for the studies of my younger brothers. So I started doing jobs from the age of 15. But my Parents were so religious they never lost their faith in Christ & they kept on Praying & fearing God whole heartedly in every situation.
Time was passing away, at a certain age of My Life I fell into all kind of evil deeds & Bad companies of some sinful people I started going to cinema, & later I started doing tickets blacking...and I also got to know that in my Group some friends were murderers too & sooner they started forcing me also to do murder to earn money from evil practices & crime, they also tried me to give NASHA (Drugs) but both I ignored & refused strictly because the “Fear of the Lord” was always their in my Heart. I use to go with them but not mingled with them. There was one more desire was that ak-47 gun should be on my shoulders like army in fascinating ways. So that I also went for army test where I was failed in physical test. Some friend asks me to go to militant they can provide u all these weapons without any Test easily whichever u want. Because khan was after my name.  I was a very good planner of bad things and I wanted to become a Don/Mafia. My Parents were not aware that what I m doing outside of Home. I was behaving in very innocent manner. All the bad people were my friends I go with them and do wrong I stand with them..simultaneously also went to Sunday church, Sunday school etc but not maintaining a Good relationship with God .I was totally in the Grip of Satan so Badly, I should say I was hypnotized by Devil.     

So side by side I was studying also by Private Exams/Part-time studies & i appeared 10+2 exams, also I was continuing doing Jobs here and there. time was passing away By God’s Grace my sister went for nurse training and where she used to live in a hostel where she attended a prayer group during that God chose my sister,where she repented and baptized with water & Holy-spirit too. During training when saturaday outing time she came back to Home & a Great change we could observe in Her, she also started to discuss about Jesus & to Pray with her but we always use to ignore her. But Holy-Spirit was activated in Her sooner she started Saturday prayer at our house . she use to invite all her friends at Home for Prayers. When ever I saw these girls praying filled with Holy Spirit so I use to talk to my heart How silly they are they are wasting their time & Golden days of Life in all these foolish things, they are mad & this is not the time to seek God in so young age But this s the time to fun and masti. Another side one of My Friend repented and born again & we use to make Fun to him that You have became saints/Padris after doing so many wroung things. 
There was one more prayer group in our area. The leader of that group was an old widow lady her name is sis. mc Arthur a very good teacher and preacher. As she could understand that I am a Christian as I use to wear Rosaries & cross over my Neck, she always request me & My friends not to waste ur Time rather come for the Prayers but we always Ignored her,I use to Hide & escape whenever I see her.
After v started go to prayer meetings daily That Prayer Group used to conduct Whole Night Prayers in specific days of Month,one day me & my younger brother reached there to attend that Prayer , we were not at all serious but when we heard the Word of God,words speaks to us & we felt that we are sinners & suddenly we Don’t know what happened we started crying & stared repenting to the Lord that Lord please Forgive our sins we have sinned against You, please forgive us,tears were floating from our eyes & then we receive the warm Presence of Lord & Holy Spirit came upon us & we got baptized & He washed away all our sins, we got cleansed completely Hallelujah..& that was the Turning Pointy of Our Life from that point my Life got totally changed & I left the company of all bad people & friends who were around me, I stopped doing sin, & I started living a righteous life as Jesus use to Live, we also started Praying at Home & attending Prayer meetings where its been conducted, & Jesus gave me a Brand New Life. I give all glory & honors to Jesus Christ alone. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”


Now my whole family ios walking faithfully in Christ & Now Jesus has stared giving us all the Heavenly & Earthly blessings to Us Now we have Our own House,Plot,Property & everything whichever was needed.
Really this word has become alive in My Life that-“first seek the Kingdom of Lord then rest of all the worldly things & pleasures will be added to you automatically!!”
At last I want to suggest that Don’t try to earn money by evil ways it will always Harm you but learn to live with whatever God has given you,slowely but surely God will make everything Beautiful in His Time, keep faith & keep patience,Halleujah!! Amen
And my elder sister and younger brothers in U.K . I have good job/ wife/and kids. My this life s not mine now he purchase me with the blood. Pray for my all family members. 
 Yours in Christ!!
Pardeep parvez khan
(You also can be my friend in Christ’s fellowship over Face book)

Popular posts from this blog

Testimony of Smith Wigglesworth -had one of the greatest healing ministries in history,IN WHICH 23 DEAD'S WERE RAISED

Smith Wigglesworth had one of the greatest healing ministries in history. But there was a time when this great apostle of faith was reluctant to even preach. Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber from Bradford, England. While he believed in divine healing, he didn’t believe that anyone was getting healed in Bradford. So Wigglesworth took afflicted souls to nearby Leeds every Tuesday. He was confident that a group that practiced divine healing there had an anointing to break the yokes of sickness and disease. He was confident because his wife Polly was healed in Leeds. Little did he know that Bradford would soon be recognized as a place for divine healing, too, and that God would use a plumber as His chosen vessel. It all started the day Bradford church leaders decided to attend the Keswick Convention, an annual summer reunion held to promote “practical holiness.” Smith Wigglesworth reluctantly agreed to administrate the church meetings during their absence, yet hoped to persuade someon

Testimony of Dr. Benny Prasad- From Failure (Sucidal Attempt) To Most Valued Musician,Perfoemed in 224 contries,Limca book awrd

Benny Prasad was Born on 6th August 1975, in Bangalore, India, Benny was the first of his generation in the family. His birth was celebrated with the highest of hopes for his future. But his was not a promising start - HE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ASTHMA which required him to take cortisone steroids from which he DEVELOPED RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, 60 % LUNG DAMAGE AND AN IMMUNE SYSTEM REGULARLY FAILING HIM, which threatens his life even to this day. His parents believed that these terrible early difficulties would only make his success all the more blessed and honorable. He was expected to excel in his studies, to set an example for his younger brother and sisters. He struggles to live up to such pressures, his father a highly regarded scientist at the National Aerospace Laboratories, spent a lot of time trying to drill mathematics and science into Benny but in vain. Instead he MASTERED A FIREY AND QUICK TEMPER, FORGERY AND EXPERTISE IN THE ART OF LYING. This brought his family only sha

Tamil Christian Prayer Order

 Click the below link to open the same https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FOK5nHiFd1N8mEfjX2Z5NFhaySrYtJq/view?usp=sharing