Skip to main content

Testimony of Sultana Navin - Jesus is the centre of my life. my desire is to live in this world for the glory of Lord Jesus.


MY NEW LIFE IN CHRIST
(BY MRS. SULTANA NAVIN)
I hail from a Muslim family. My father is an orthodox Muslim by religion and a circle
inspector of police by profession. My mother did not have children for 5 yrs.
Childlessness is humiliation to a woman in social circles of India. One day a police
constable spoke to her about Lord Jesus Christ. She started to pray and asked the
Lord for children. In answer to her to prayer she was blessed with a child; this led
her to seek the real truth, she found truth in Lord and accepted him as her personal
Saviour. My father who was a Muslim began to ill-treat my mother, but the spirit of
the Lord comforted her with the words, I am the living God.
I am second in our family, first is my brother, next to me are five more children. My
mother being a believer brought every one in the fear of the Lord. I read and prayed
three times a day, these devotional habits made me feel I was a pious girl. I
depended on my self-righteousness but gradually realized I was a sinner, this
realization became clearer on reading Romans 3:10. When I was in this state some
one asked me, “Are u saved?” I had no answer to these questions. Romans 10:9
drew my attention. In tears I prayed to God, “My Lord I believe u yet I am not able
to understand the meaning of salvation”. With burdened heart I prayed to God but
there was no change in my life.
In 1975 during the month of October, Mrs. Victoria arranged a women’s conference
in Kakinada and I attended the conference. As Mrs. Victoria was speaking on
Lamentations 3:59 my heart was touched. I was under deep conviction. My sins were
brought down one by one like pictures in a movie. Reading filthy novels, playing
cards, tasting liquor passed before my mind. The truth that man cannot save himself
by self righteous deeds and that the precious of Lord Jesus Christ shed on cross only
cleanses man from his sins, dawned on me. In true penitence I sought his
forgiveness. The Lord filled me with joy and peace. If any man be in Christ he is a
new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are new. This verse gave
me assurance of salvation.
Then God spoke to me through I Corin 3:16,this verse led me to a life of surrender. I
accepted him as my Saviour, and the day I was saved was the happiest in my life.
At that time, the problem of my marriage sprang up. Many a times as I read that
believers should not have fellowship with unbelievers, I decided to marry a believer.
When my father came to know he was furious and said as long he lived he would not
allow a Christian marriage in the family, he even threatened to drive us out of
the house. Our hearts were hurt and we wept until no tears were left to shed. The
Lord gave us grace and patience to bear the hardship. God strengthened us through
his promise, “Fear not, I am with thee”. I believed the word of God, which was true
and perfect. What God has done was marvelous .My father agreed to my marriage
with Naveen sunder a believer, he was working in Baharain, My father
whole heartedly celebrated the marriage.
My husband being a believer cooperates me in every way, now God is the centre of
our life. Our desire is to live in this world for the glory of God, and serve him .The
Lord blessed me with three sons Hyde, Enosh, Noah.
I pray that my Muslim and Hindu friends also accept Jesus as their Savior.

Popular posts from this blog

Testimony of Smith Wigglesworth -had one of the greatest healing ministries in history,IN WHICH 23 DEAD'S WERE RAISED

Smith Wigglesworth had one of the greatest healing ministries in history. But there was a time when this great apostle of faith was reluctant to even preach. Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber from Bradford, England. While he believed in divine healing, he didn’t believe that anyone was getting healed in Bradford. So Wigglesworth took afflicted souls to nearby Leeds every Tuesday. He was confident that a group that practiced divine healing there had an anointing to break the yokes of sickness and disease. He was confident because his wife Polly was healed in Leeds. Little did he know that Bradford would soon be recognized as a place for divine healing, too, and that God would use a plumber as His chosen vessel. It all started the day Bradford church leaders decided to attend the Keswick Convention, an annual summer reunion held to promote “practical holiness.” Smith Wigglesworth reluctantly agreed to administrate the church meetings during their absence, yet hoped to persuade someon

Testimony of Dr. Benny Prasad- From Failure (Sucidal Attempt) To Most Valued Musician,Perfoemed in 224 contries,Limca book awrd

Benny Prasad was Born on 6th August 1975, in Bangalore, India, Benny was the first of his generation in the family. His birth was celebrated with the highest of hopes for his future. But his was not a promising start - HE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ASTHMA which required him to take cortisone steroids from which he DEVELOPED RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, 60 % LUNG DAMAGE AND AN IMMUNE SYSTEM REGULARLY FAILING HIM, which threatens his life even to this day. His parents believed that these terrible early difficulties would only make his success all the more blessed and honorable. He was expected to excel in his studies, to set an example for his younger brother and sisters. He struggles to live up to such pressures, his father a highly regarded scientist at the National Aerospace Laboratories, spent a lot of time trying to drill mathematics and science into Benny but in vain. Instead he MASTERED A FIREY AND QUICK TEMPER, FORGERY AND EXPERTISE IN THE ART OF LYING. This brought his family only sha

Tamil Christian Prayer Order

 Click the below link to open the same https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FOK5nHiFd1N8mEfjX2Z5NFhaySrYtJq/view?usp=sharing