Skip to main content

Wonderful Testimony of Atul Mishra - Jesus is the God. He has pulled me out from the haze & grave with His mighty hands


Jesus is the Christ. He has pulled me out from the haze & grave with His mighty hand and an outstretched arm. I am his witness.
I am from India and belonged to a middle class Hindu Brahmin family. We were in a very huge debt and were seeking help from our community, relations, friends’ and our social circle but no one supported us. Instead of helping they mocked on our troubles.
I put all my efforts to clear the debts. I was so frustrated and feeling so hopeless that I did not mind putting my efforts in wrong things also. But day by day situations was getting worst. I could not understand what exactly was going on. I went to many Temples, and prayed to many gods, goddess; visited various, astrologers, Hindu worshipers, Muslim worshipers (Karma Kandi, Tantarik, Babas Majars). Lastly we arranged “Maha Mritunjay Jap” for 7 days (to please Hindu’s  high god ) with some Pundits and did all its required formalities. But it only added to our financial burden by another Rs. 50000 (INR) or USD $1000 (shared basis). Our total debts was about Rs. 25 lakhs (INR) i.e. about USD $50000.
To clear all our debts I started committing frauds & cheating. I don’t know how I got into that path but day by day we were losing control over our lives. We were in an unbroken haze. Even I could not imagine that it would ever be broken. It was like hell on this earth for me.
Our creditors always used to threaten us. We did not get any mercy from any side; not even from gods or goddess or from man.  We become socially unwanted. We had got to such a state that if the door bell rings or if there was any loud sound all the family members used to get scared. My heart was filled with terror. I had forgotten to be happy. My total hope was lost. So I decided that suicide is the only solution which can lead me to peace. And according one day I decided to commit suicide because the very next day one of the creditor to whom I had promised that I would repay was coming to collect his money.
Exactly at this time our family maid (whose salary was not paid since 3-4 months) came to me and said “Brother come with me; I will take you to the place where every thing will become new and better”. She took me to a (Methodist) Church and introduced to me Pastor Robert. He enquired about me and my family. I started sharing all my life’s troubles to him and suddenly I started weeping.  He told me about “sin” and said “The burden of sin is on you and on all of your family members. You all are totally affected by sin but from the day Lord Jesus has called you; you all have been saved”. He showed us the saying of Christ Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.“”.
I asked the pastor “can Jesus clear all my loans?” He replied “Yes” but only if you believe in Jesus and not trust your brain as told in Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” I had nothing to say to him because my heart was already saying to believe at least once.
I came back home and got down on my knees and lifted up my hands to ask the Ruler of Heaven & Earth the Lord Jesus to forgive me and have mercy upon me according to His grace. Almost the whole night I prayed with tears. I felt real Peace and strength in me and was restored. Next day I was ready to face the problem but the creditor never came. I thought that he would come some other day but he did not come at all. I was continuously waiting but believe it or no; for more than 2-3 months no creditor ever came. Throughout this time I was continuing in my Prayers and Bible readings and thus my faith was getting stronger day by day.
I started searching for a job. Soon I got a job in Hisar (Haryana, India). I was appointed as a manager in a famous steel company. My job was to manage their two canteens and a club Restaurant with approximately around 70 employees. I shifted to Hisar along with my wife and 6 month old daughter.
After about 6-7 months, an unknown person approached me and offered me to start a business with him as a Partner without any investment from my side. It was amazing to me for having received such kind of proposal. This man was enjoying his party in the club restaurant when he offered me this business proposal. He was in a drunken state so I thought to myself that a drunken man can offer anything to anyone.
After some days I got a SMS that my flight ticket is confirmed to the place where the person had offered me to work. It was really unbelievable & I was amazed! But it was true. My wife said “God can do anything”. I went there and he gave me Rs.15 lakhs (i.e. $30000) and he additionaly gave complete rights over his business (like Joseph in Egypt).  I again shifted from North India to South India along with my family and this time I also took my two brothers and their families also with me to South India; so that also could enjoy with me. I Believe for all this Jesus is the only one worthy to be praised. He gave me His blessings & honor. It is now more than 3 years since I came into Jesus Christ and now many of debts are also getting cleared.
I was not aware about the various Christian denominations in Christianity; so I joined a local Protestant Church and in that church I took baptism after being with Christ for 3 years. But soon I realized that their teaching was not Biblical. To fulfill my Spiritual needs I started searching on the internet and finally reached the website http://www.amazingfacts.org. I was amazed to know about the Sabbath. Nobody had ever told me about the Sabbath. Lots of Heavenly Lights began to flow within me. I started to agree with the Sabbath and other beliefs of Amazing Facts Ministry. I stopped going to the protestant church and started self reading with the support of AF Ministry.  Currently I am not a member of any Church right but I am a non denominational Sabbath Keeper. However I agree with most of the beliefs of SDA Church.  The Pastor Doug batchelor & Joe crew’s sermon have helped me a lot to find the right way. AF Ministry is really a gift from God to me. It would be my pleasure to work with this ministry.
I have completed one & half year (as on May 2010) of  keeping the Sabbath Holy. During these one and half years I have again seen a total hopeless case. All left me alone because of me keeping the Commandments of God and the Sabbath. According to them I am  lost and a sinner. My company’s employee strength also fell from 125 to 10. The Prince of demons has taken all my social & financial strength.
Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. But God is the Planner of the planners and I Thank God who says in Isaiah 48:10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. So this time I exactly know what is going on. I am sure that soon the Lord Jesus will help me to overcome.
I am in a great temptation and day by day my life in Christ is getting lower and lower. Now I can understand all about Christianity.  Christianity means stopping from going lower in Christ and instead going higher in Christ.  I do give thanks to our most Blessed brother the Apostle  Paul for what he has already said “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed”. I am watching his words being proven in my life. I request to all who read this testimony to please pray for me especially for my financial strength. Because it is written that there are two things that choke us i.e. the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth (Matthew 13:22 ).

to be continued!

God Bless you!
in Jesus Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Testimony of Smith Wigglesworth -had one of the greatest healing ministries in history,IN WHICH 23 DEAD'S WERE RAISED

Smith Wigglesworth had one of the greatest healing ministries in history. But there was a time when this great apostle of faith was reluctant to even preach. Smith Wigglesworth was a plumber from Bradford, England. While he believed in divine healing, he didn’t believe that anyone was getting healed in Bradford. So Wigglesworth took afflicted souls to nearby Leeds every Tuesday. He was confident that a group that practiced divine healing there had an anointing to break the yokes of sickness and disease. He was confident because his wife Polly was healed in Leeds. Little did he know that Bradford would soon be recognized as a place for divine healing, too, and that God would use a plumber as His chosen vessel. It all started the day Bradford church leaders decided to attend the Keswick Convention, an annual summer reunion held to promote “practical holiness.” Smith Wigglesworth reluctantly agreed to administrate the church meetings during their absence, yet hoped to persuade someon

Testimony of Dr. Benny Prasad- From Failure (Sucidal Attempt) To Most Valued Musician,Perfoemed in 224 contries,Limca book awrd

Benny Prasad was Born on 6th August 1975, in Bangalore, India, Benny was the first of his generation in the family. His birth was celebrated with the highest of hopes for his future. But his was not a promising start - HE SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ASTHMA which required him to take cortisone steroids from which he DEVELOPED RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, 60 % LUNG DAMAGE AND AN IMMUNE SYSTEM REGULARLY FAILING HIM, which threatens his life even to this day. His parents believed that these terrible early difficulties would only make his success all the more blessed and honorable. He was expected to excel in his studies, to set an example for his younger brother and sisters. He struggles to live up to such pressures, his father a highly regarded scientist at the National Aerospace Laboratories, spent a lot of time trying to drill mathematics and science into Benny but in vain. Instead he MASTERED A FIREY AND QUICK TEMPER, FORGERY AND EXPERTISE IN THE ART OF LYING. This brought his family only sha

Tamil Christian Prayer Order

 Click the below link to open the same https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FOK5nHiFd1N8mEfjX2Z5NFhaySrYtJq/view?usp=sharing